Congratulations! You're engaged.... The ring has been bought.... The bridesmaids are chosen.... The groomsmen are already planning the bachelors party..... Now you're down to the planning.....
Have you thought of a theme or venue?
- Are you getting married in that cute little chapel you've had your eye on?
- Will it be a beach wedding?
- Do you just love nature and you're wanting to get married in the bush next to a water fall?
- You're both just animal crazy and it's a Zoo-Do for you?
- Is it the country scene - hay bales and cowboy boots?
- Mum and Dad have the best garden and you can't see any where better to get married than in front of the gazebo and fountain?
- You're returning to your roots and its a marae wedding and your Maori culture is going to feature through out!
- Is the top of the mount where it has to be for you?
- You want Miniature Horses as your flower girls and your puppies are going to be your best men?
Whatever theme or wherever you decide to have your wedding ceremony, Uniquely-Yours-Celebrants will help you whip up the words to match your beautiful ceremony and make your wedding... "Uniquely-Yours".
Wilfred Arlan Peterson, an American Author, who wrote for 'This Week Newspaper Supplement' and 'The Science of Mind Magazine' for over 25 years, sums up marriage beautifully by saying:
"A good marriage must be created"
In the marriage the little things are the big things...
It is never being to old to hold hand.
It is remembering to say "I love you" at least once a day.
It is never going to sleep angry. It is having a mutual sense of values and objectives.
It is standing together and facing the world, It is forming a circle of love that gathers in the whole family.
It is speaking words of appreciation and demonstrating gratitude in thoughtful ways.
It is having the capacity to forgive and forget.
It is giving each other an atmosphere in which each can grow.
It is a common search for the good and the beautiful.
It is not only marrying the right person, it is being the right partner.
Just like a marriage, a wedding ceremony needs to be worked at to make it right for both of you. I will be happy to work with you both to get it right and give it the unique touch that is just as special as you are.
If you need I will also help you to write your vows, give you access to our folder of resources AND involve family in a part of your wedding ceremony too.... After all your wedding ceremony is "Uniquely-Yours"!
PLEASE NOTE: Spaces are LIMITED and I do book up fast, so don't miss out on booking your special date with me.
© Copyright Uniquely-Yours-Celebrants.co.nz